Im A Aries
princess
Friends
Monday, October 6, 2008
where I live
live in California And I go to school at Minarets High School. This is the best place to go to high school this school is very high tech. for the whole scool year. I love my high school And plus there is only 27 students in the whole school this year. The school this year is made up of only freshmen so that is xool too. All the teachers and student are so nice. There is more one on one working with the teachers. The way our school works we get at school go to Spanish Class, Then we go to biology, Then I go to chior I love to sing, english then lunch after that we have p.t. then math last is technology. My school doesn't end till 4:00 pm But I love my school.!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
You are so lucky to only have 27 in your school. High school in Australia usually starts in grade 7-10 or aged 12-16. Our students then go to college for two years then to university if following an academic lifestyle.
ok i sent u a mesage already
rock on chey-chey - I'm following now.
Mr Corippo
Post a Comment