Saturday, October 11, 2008

8th Grade Graduation

Last year I graduated from the 8th grade it was so exciting. That day was the most happiest day in the 8th grade for me at least.I remember waking up that morning and saying "Yeah I'm Graduating today." The day we practiced and practiced and practiced. I was tired of practicing but I was still happy. Finally the day was over school ended that day. I went home and around four' o clock pm I went to the hair stylist. We took about thirty minutes just to pick out the style we wanted my hair. Then once we finally picked out the hair style it took thirtyy minutes to style it but it was worth the wait.
After that my mom gave me a special necklace and then I got into my red graduation dress. While we were putting my make-up on the make-up got all over the front of my dress. So then I had to change dresses so I was wearing my black dress instead of my beautiful red dress. My whole family said I looked very beautiful and I agreed. My mom drove me to the school because I had to be there earlier than the parents. As I was getting out of the truck I froze. Then realized that I was just nervous. I quickly unfroze I got out and I heard everyone say "Cheyenne you look so pretty." I went and got my picture taken by the photographer. Then the class of two thousand eight was getting ready to walk down the isle.
I of course walked down the isle with Amanda and Alonnah my best friends. We all looked so pretty. Everyone was so excited they started the music and as we walked down the isle everyone was looking at us. The ceremony began and I was getting really nervous.We got on the risers and started.The first thing we did was do speeches. THen the mini- chior wich included me sang Shadow of the Day for our class.Time passed and then they finally started calling names. I waited till they called my name. As the called my name I started crying. Everyone looked me and asked what was wrong I said,"I'm just happy that I'm graduating." Then the graduation was over my mom and dad were so proud for me. Everyone was very excited that i had passed the eighth grade
After that we had a big graduation dance. I had fun that night it was the best night of the year. After that night I knew that nothing was ever going to be the same. The next time I graduate will be graduating high school. Hopefully I will graduate that to. I love going to school now so that should be easy. That nigh changed my life now when I look back and see my picture of what i looked like I feel really happy. I am so glad I had my friends, teachers, and family there to help me through it.

1 comment:

Annie Scott said...

Your blog look o professional! Great post about graduation. I want to read your book review and see your Scrapblog! Great work, keep it up Chey Chey!