What I liked about this book was the way it was written. Every other chapter is about a different vampire. Like first chapter was about a vampire and then the next chapter talked about that vampire and it kept going back and forth. Another thing was it was about vampires and I like vampires. I also thought that this book was a really good book it talks about what these vampires do during their days. Last thing I liked was that this book actually sounded so good by the cover and turned out to be a really interesting book My favorite vampire was Dark Rose.
What I didn’t like was that the cover says that these stories are true but in the book they don’t really sound true. After I started reading this book I was disappointed in the way they said that vampires were all different that no two vampires were the same. I don’t believe that no two vampires are the same who knows they could be the same but no one knows that. They also talked about how each vampire had their own description. Such as The Social Vampire which I don't get how can vampires be social or the original Dracula. I was kinda confused after reading those parts.
What I would change about this book is the way they described each vampire. I wouldn’t have done it that way I would have written how all the vampires were the same and then how they were different. This book could use some more fantasy vampiric things. Also that I wouldn’t say its real cause what if a little 7 year old picked up the book and started reading it they would get creaped out. So I would say its all fiction not nonfiction. Besides that all I would keep the book the same because I liked every word in the book and I liked it all. So if you read the book I hope you like it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment